Keeping your electrical systems safe and in working order.
We provide a comprehensive and national reactive electrical maintenance service, supported by a 24/7 customer service help desk. We work with you to ensure that the efficiency, safety and environmental compliance of your building’s electrical installation aren’t compromised.
British Gas engineer working on a electrical circuit box – British Gas Business electrical maintenance service.
Some of our Maintenance services include:
• Emergency Services 24/7
• Re-active Maintenance
• Planned Maintenance weekly, monthly or annually
• Emergency Lighting Test weekly, monthly or annually
• PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
• Electrical Condition Report / Fixed Wiring) Test & Certification
• Electrical Services
• Eco Lighting, power & Heating Solutions
• Cleaning or Re-lamping Lighting
• Fire Alarm Install / Service / Monitoring
• Security System Install / Service / Monitoring
Why choose Alger for your electrical maintenance?
with current legislation including: the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, the Health &
Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Health & Safety Offences Act 2008.
> Maintain site safety
for employees, contractors and visitors can be confident in their surrounding environment.
> Monitor your records
All site(s) testing is recorded on an online real time reporting solution. Where you can
search by location, look up historical data and manage all your sites.